Sunday, September 5, 2010
Posted by Chris at 2:18 PM
Saturday 9: Half the Man I Used to Be
1. Do you feel that you are essentially the same person that your were ten years ago? Yes
2. Is there something that you have to give all or nothing to? In everything I do, I set my mind and my heart in doing it. If not, I won't do it at all.
3. Have you ever gambled? What have you bet on and for how much? Not really
4. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in a bed? Well, I cant sleep well in other beds or places..
5. Tell us about the most disastrous or embarrassing first impression you've ever made on someone. When I came in late for our meeting
6. Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else's? Hm... I cant really recall any such moments! Or have I chosen to forget it already?!
7. What's changed on your blog since its inception? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it about the same? This blog hasn't changed much since it started, I think the only changes I have made is the template and the number of articles that come out in a week isn't as constant as it used to be
8. If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be? You can do it, Chris! Don't give up!
9. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done? Buy expensive gifts, really expensive ones!
Labels: Saturday 9