Credits

Friday, April 16, 2010

Movies

Ever since I was a kid, I have loved watching movies. We used to go to movie theaters to watch Filipino movies every now and then. When I was in college, I also saved up my allowances for good movies. Now I hardly watch movies in theaters but I still watch movies.

I haven't been able to follow the Twilight saga. I heard that Eclipse is coming out in June 2010. It is the 3rd installment of the series. I am not really a fan of Vampire movies so that is why I haven't watched this. But Twilight has definitely made it big! I can't believe that there are Eclipse store online. They have quite a number of interesting Twilight tshirts. Cafepress.com custom tshirts are the brains behind them.

Anyway, movie watching is one of me and hubby's favorite past time. Definitely, I'm looking forward to watching more great movies together.

1 comments:

Mylene said...

Naku mommy mukhang na na span k na :(

I intentionally stop going to theaters. One of the things I had hard time giving-up because I was a movie addict. What was my motivation to overcome it? I always anticipate that Christ will come back anytime, and it is the last place that I want Him to meet me. I watch movies at home but very seldom - only if the movie is really good.

By the way mommy, can you please add my new site in the blog roll of this blog? it is Story Of A Woman. Thanks.