Credits

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Stock Trading Tips

Being a stay at home mom, sometimes you get restless at home and start to feel useless when it comes to helping the family financially. When the bills come in, I sometimes think about going back to regular work. But then, I remember that I am making a sacrifice for the welfare of the kids. So for the mean time, I have to think of other ways I can earn while I am here at home.

My sister has been telling me about the stock market. She said that I should read about it and learn how to trade stocks. So I did! I checked out some books on stock investment, read some blogs and informative sites like Tim Sykes stocks. It seems like I just need to have a steady online connection which I have, be aware of the news and learn the ropes of stock trading online.

Stock trading is something you can't learn just by reading books. Trying it out and experiencing trading will give you insights as to when you should be buying and selling your stocks. For starters, just buy few stocks and trade it. You can also register on those clubs which give free tips on what to do. Watch programs which educate you on stock trading.

Don't be greedy and be thankful. It is your attitude which will determine if you will make it or not in stock trading.


0 comments: