Credits

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

IT Thoughts

I have not been doing web programming for the past 10 years now. I probably have forgotten most of my programming actually. Though it was my college major, I didn't really love programming, whether for the web or programming systems.

But since I started blogging 3 years ago, my IT background was put into good use once again. Though I admit I am not a very artsy person so I didn't pursue blog theme development. I remember HTML but that's it. I enjoy using plugins instead of hard coding widgets into my blogs. I am thankful to see that there are several plugins available like jquery slider which provides Wordpress plugins which I can use for my blogs. . I like the very neat way that the images move, just like a slide show! It is very visually appealing! It can definitely make your blog more attractive. Aside from displaying your posts, you can also explain a process more visually!

I definitely am hoping for some blog theme update soon and I do plan to incorporate this widget to my sites!

0 comments: