Credits

Monday, June 20, 2011

Stock Market Thoughts

The stock market is a great venue to earn or lose money. That is why it is imperative that you become educated about it first. You may go sites such as top penny stock picks or other local stock market information websites. My sister has been informing me of her recent stock purchases and how the stock market is going here in the Philippines. It is quite inspiring to see your money working for you. Instead of saving it all up on a bank account which only earns a bit, I think the stock market would be a good way to invest some of your retirement funds.

I have read a book about investing in the stock market a few months back, it was entitled My Maid Invests in the Stock Market and it has helped me understand how the stock market works. Of course I still need to learn about the technicalities but the basics were clearly presented. Anyway, it has become my goal to save up some amount and open an online stock market account before the year ends. I honestly am not sure if that goal will be achieved as I am swamped by bills and needs but with God's providence, I do hope to start saving up for our retirement.


0 comments: