Credits

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WFW - Deuteronomy 3:28



I can't imagine how Moses must have felt knowing that he will not be able to go into the promised land. Imagine, he has been leading the Israelites for awhile now. But instead of sulking, the Lord has special instruction for him. He is to commission, encourage and strengthen Joshua.

When something in our life doesn't go the way we expected them to be, we should seek the Lord's direction and go along with His plans. Let us not allow our emotions to overcome us, instead, continue on serving the Lord and doing His will for the glory of God!


Check out Internet Cafe Devotions for more WFW!

5 comments:

Trish said...

Yes, dapat trust lang always the Lord, even if sometimes we don't agree with His plans for us. He's the only One who knows what's best for us.

Here’s my entry

Momgen said...

Very inspiring words Chris. Trust in the Lord always...happy WFW!

mine is here

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Amen! He provides a way and won't guide us wrong. Thank you for sharing!

Amydeanne said...

oh i like what you've said... how many times we sulk when we dont' get our way! Great post!

Anonymous said...

This is a great word. Thank you so much. I know it's so easy to allow disappointments to distract us. It's so easy to get caught up in trying to dictate how we want the LORD to use us. This is something that I am really struggling with right now, but I am just praying that God keeps my heart in tune with His, and that I humbly accept His plan for my life -- and not only accept it, but rejoice in it.