Credits

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WFW - Leviticus 19:18


While reading the book of Leviticus, I have seen the words.. I AM THE LORD many times. It came clear to me that the law is there for us to obey because GOD IS HOLY and HE IS THE LORD. He commands respect and we are to do the law because HE IS THE LORD.
We obey the law because we want to honor GOD.
What better way to show how our love and devotion to him - by obeying His law through the help of the Holy Spirit in our lives.


Check out Internet Cafe Devotions for more WFW!

6 comments:

More Than Words said...

Love this, Chris!! I shared on my FB status!!

Breathing In Grace said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Especially timely since I shared about my tendency to hold grudges to.

Irritation

Heidi said...

Our obedience to He equates to our Love for Him... great WFW!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Awesome! Our obedience and trust shows how much we love Him! :)

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

amen sis!

Blog Hopping Thru The Bloggers Exchange